Applications are now closed.
The KCB Foundation scholarships make dreams come true for many students who would otherwise not join a secondary school or step foot in a class, again.
The application period for the KCB Foundation secondary school scholarships is now open.
These scholarships are designed to give bright children from needy backgrounds a chance to access secondary education.
- The applicant must have completed their KCPE in 2018.
- The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks. Details are available in posters at KCB branches countrywide.
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat their KCPE examination in a public primary school and have an admission notification to a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
- Applicants should collect and complete the form from any KCB Branch. The form must be completed in full and all relevant supporting documentation should be attached.
- The application form will be available until 14th December 2018.
- Applicants to attend the interview in the county where they sat their KCPE examination.
The interviews will take place on 15th December 2018 in centres countrywide. (Interviews will be conducted per county). Interviews for Nyamira County will be held on 14th December 2018.
Candidates are advised to visit the branches or the website to see details of the interview locations.
The KCB Scholarship application forms are available at all the KCB Branches countrywide.