Individual Pension Plans
An Individual pension plan is usually set up by an individual to make contributions on his/her own behalf towards saving for retirement
- Allows you to save funds towards retirement
- Investment income of the scheme is exempted from corporation tax.
- Upon the death of a member of a registered scheme, the dependents qualify as a group for tax-exemption.
- The schemes will be run under the RBA act which gives security of the fund and also continuous benefits which the Government may give to schemes from time to time.
- Single lump sum contribution is allowed.
You may also be interested in...
Personal Accident insurance provides Compensation for death, permanent disability, temporary loss of income due to disability from an accident.