Chauffer Driven (PSV)
- Accidental damage to the vehicle including malicious damage, riot, and strike.
- Theft & Fire damage.
- Damage to property belonging to third parties (other persons).
- Injury to third-party persons such as pedestrians and passengers in other vehicles. Third party persons exclude any member of the client’s immediate family.
- Individual owners who hire out their vehicles with chauffeur.
- Transport companies involved in hiring out private vehicles.
You may also be interested in...
Self Drive (PSV)
The insurance covers Motor vehicles used to carry passengers for hire and reward, specifically used for self-drive.
Boda Boda & Tuk Tuk (PSV)
TukTuks and Bodabodas are a great, effective way to get around, but we all know they can be risky.
If you're in the business of transporting, look no further than KCB's General cartage insurance.
Own goods refer to goods which form part of the client’s business. As a business owner, anything can go wrong.
Trade External Risks
If you're in the business of transport, you need to get this cover. It protects you against loss or damage to your vehicle.
Institutional Vehicles (PSV)
It's always good to have motor vehicle insurance that caters specifically for institutions like schools, hospitals, universities, etc.
This cover is great for you if you're in the Petroleum business.
If you are a new taxi driver looking for cover, or a seasoned pro looking for the best policy, we got you covered.
This policy provides comprehensive passenger service vehicle insurance to Matatus and Buses.
Motor Asset (PSV)
This policy provides comprehensive passenger service vehicle insurance to compensate individuals, businesses and Matatu SACCOs/companies/transporters.
Our Specialist Vehicle Insurance covers a wide range of vehicles – so you can enjoy the open road with peace of mind.
Trade internal risks
This is designed specifically for motor traders who require more coverage than a standard road risks policy.
Contingent legal liability
This product typically protects the owner of the vehicle in third-party liability claims.