Own Goods

Own goods refer to goods which form part of the client’s business. As a business owner, anything can go wrong. 

 This type of insurance provides comprehensive commercial auto insurance to compensate your vehicles against accidental loss or damage whilst being used to transport own goods.



  • Accidental damage to the vehicle including malicious damage, riot and strike
  • Theft & Fire damage
  • Third party Liability 

Kindly fill in your details below and a KCB representative will contact you with further details

You may also be interested in...


Self Drive (PSV)

The insurance covers Motor vehicles used to carry passengers for hire and reward, specifically used for self-drive. 


Boda Boda & Tuk Tuk (PSV)

TukTuks and Bodabodas are a great, effective way to get around, but we all know they can be risky.  


Chauffer Driven (PSV)

Chauffeur driven provides protection against damage of property. damage to property of third parties arising from the use of motor vehicles owned and/ or operated by the insured.


General Cartage

If you're in the business of transporting, look no further than KCB's General cartage insurance. 


Trade External Risks

If you're in the business of transport, you need to get this cover. It protects you against loss or damage to your vehicle. 


Institutional Vehicles (PSV)

It's always good to have motor vehicle insurance that caters specifically for institutions like schools, hospitals, universities, etc.


Petroleum Tankers

This cover is great for you if you're in the Petroleum business. 


Taxi (PSV)

If you are a new taxi driver looking for cover, or a seasoned pro looking for the best policy, we got you covered.


Matatu/Bus (PSV)

This policy provides comprehensive passenger service vehicle insurance to Matatus and Buses. 


Motor Asset (PSV)

This policy provides comprehensive passenger service vehicle insurance to compensate individuals, businesses and Matatu SACCOs/companies/transporters.


Special Vehicles

Our Specialist Vehicle Insurance covers a wide range of vehicles – so you can enjoy the open road with peace of mind. 


Trade internal risks

This is designed specifically for motor traders who require more coverage than a standard road risks policy.


Contingent legal liability

This product typically protects the owner of the vehicle in third-party liability claims.


Agricultural Vehicles

This one is for all the serious farmers.